Please read this section carefully:
This listing INCLUDES the cost of the seller sourcing 2 pairs of Low or High top canvas Converse shoes in the size and shade you would like, pending availability, in addition to the cost of stitching services on the heel tabs only. Please read the note at the bottom of this section regarding our shoe sourcing service.
Common Shoe Colors Available:
Customer Request Shoe Color:
If you would like me to source shoes for you in a color other than the common colors, please let me know your top 3 choices of shoe colors and I will search to see what is available at the time of your order.
How this works:
1. Place your order. I will email to request the details from you. Let me know what shoe colors and what sizes (please specify men or women's size!) you would like. The common shoe colors are available all the time. With Customer Request shoe colors, I will let you know what colors I can find when you order, and allow you to select from what I can find. I will keep looking until I source shoes that you are satisfied with.
2. We will begin working with you on design options. You will get to choose wording of short phrases (names, dates, small graphics) and thread colors, and letter height (smaller or larger). We will provide you with an initial sketch and make adjustments until you are happy.
3. You approve a final draft. **Please note that any change requests after the final draft has been approved will be subject to $25 per change fee**
4. With your "final approval" your shoes will go into the STITCH NEXT line. We'll let you know the shipment date we have set so you know what to expect. When your shoes rise to the front of the STITCH NEXT line we begin work on your shoes! There is usually a 4 week window from order to shipment. (Let us know if you want a rush - sometimes we can work that out!)
5. We will mail the shoes to you via USPS domestic shipping.
**Please triple check spelling and color choices on your order before you approve final design. Any change requests (after final design has been approved by you) will be subject to $25 per change fee.
Shoe sourcing is a service we provide. We don't profit on the sale of shoes. The costs you are seeing for shoes are the cost of the shoes, sales tax we pay to a shoe seller, costs involved in sourcing the shoes (mileage, gas) and the fees we pay Shopify to provide that service to you.