Custom wedding TOMS shoes are hand embroidered with wedding date, simple image or short phrases.
Includes the service of sourcing 1 pair of standard canvas (not including special surfaces, or materials) Toms shoes, as well as stitching and design services.
How it works:
1. Place your order. I will email to request the details from you. Please give me your top 3 choices of shoe colors and your size in men's or women's size.
2. We will begin working with you on design options. You will get to choose wording of short phrases (names, dates, small graphics) and thread colors, and letter height (smaller or larger). We will provide you with an initial sketch and make adjustments until you are happy.
3. You approve a final draft. **Please note that any change requests after the final draft has been approved will be subject to $25 per change fee**
4. With your "final approval" your shoes will go into the STITCH NEXT line. We'll let you know the shipment date we have set so you know what to expect. When your shoes rise to the front of the STITCH NEXT line we begin work on your shoes! There is usually a 4 week window from order to shipment. (Let us know if you want a rush - sometimes we can work that out!)
5. We will mail the shoes to you via USPS domestic shipping. Please ask if you would like additional shipping options for a fee.
**Please triple check spelling and color choices on your order before you approve final design. Any change requests (after final design has been approved by you) will be subject to $25 per change fee.
Shoe sourcing is a service we provide. We don't profit on the sale of shoes. The costs you are seeing for shoes are the cost of the shoes, sales tax we pay to a shoe seller, costs involved in sourcing the shoes (mileage, gas) and the fees we pay shopify to provide that service to you.