Please read this section carefully:
This listing requires the customer to buy and send or have shipped to the seller, the shoes they would like stitched.
Please select the stitching locations you would like upon ordering.
**Please triple check spelling and color choices on your order before you approve final design.
How this works:
1. Place your order. I will email to request the details from you. We'll provide you with our mailing address right away so you can send your shoes our direction.
2. We will begin working with you on design options. You will get to choose wording of short phrases (names, dates, small graphics) and thread colors, and letter height (smaller or larger). We will provide you with an initial sketch and make adjustments until you are happy.
3. You approve a final draft. **Please note that any change requests after the final draft has been approved will be subject to $25 per change fee**
4. With your "final approval" your shoes will go into the STITCH NEXT line. We'll let you know the shipment date we have set so you know what to expect. When your shoes rise to the front of the STITCH NEXT line we begin work on your shoes! There is usually a 4 week window from order to shipment. (Let us know if you want a rush - sometimes we can work that out!)
5. We will mail the shoes to you via USPS domestic shipping.
**Please triple check spelling and color choices on your order before you approve final design. Any change requests (after final design has been approved by you) will be subject to $25 per change fee.